2009年1月20日 星期二

About me: CHIA-MIN

Hi, I'm CHIA-MIN, HUANG. If this name is too difficult for you to remember, you can just call me Chris. I'm an exchange student from Taiwan. I finished my first and second year in TKU (my native college). And then do my third year in IUP. Actually, My major is computer science. But as an exchange student I want to try different department's courses. It's a good opportunity to learn more knowledge besides computer. So far I took writing, media presentation skill, interior design, VB, C++, Computer science, software engineering and this course. That is a very precious experience for me.

Now, I live in the Scranton hall. Although the dorm is old, it's cheap and convenient. For me, I really like to play table tennis. In TKU, I was the leader of table tennis club. I had been train since I was 14 (I'm 20 now). If you are interesting, we can have fun to play it together.



Another interest for me is travel. I went a lot of places around Taiwan and Japan. The most impressive one was I went to Hong Kong by myself when I was a freshmen. In the past few months, I went to NY, Pittsburgh, Walt Disney World, Washington D.C, Boston and some place around Indiana. I join it very much.
I will go back to Taiwan when this semester is end. And then finish my college degree. I hope I can work hard in order to get into graduate school, even try harder to study abroad again.

“Life is short, I want to see more and learn more.”

1 則留言:

  1. Thanks for sharing so much about you Chris. I have to admit that I've not good at table tennis! I tried for a while when I lived in Thomas Hall during my undergraduate days. Which place in the US has been your favorite to visit so far?

    You've received 5 points for this assignment. Welcome to the course!

    新年快樂!

    回覆刪除