2009年4月28日 星期二

Course Reflection

In fact, I enjoy this course a lot. Different from computer science course, comm201 is more flexible and not too serious. At the first, I did not expect too much about this course, because I know there are a… lot of skills and aspects in this topic. I just want to learn something different and new. I think this course make it. By the way, I like the textbook so much. The information is useful and latest. I learn a lot of knowledge from the book that I think it will never be taught in a formal computer science course. It really extends my knowledge. I will keep it and read more about the content. The most impressive project is “comic book”. I never have done this before. Finally, I can have my own comic that is so cool! In the end, I just want to say thank you, I have a great experience here : )

沒有留言:

張貼留言